Either I am pregnant or not, I am not a water person. What I mean is that I don't drink a lot of water that much. But while pregnant I have to push myself to drink water for the benefit of my baby and me. I have read some article and thought of sharing this knowledge with you.
Why do we need to drink extra water while pregnant ?
1. Water helps reduce the likelihood of headaches and dry skin.
2. Drinking enough water you can avoid urinary tract infections and constipation.
3. If you do not drink enough water you may experience early labor.
4. Water helps reduce the additional body heat generated by your increased metabolism.
5. Drink water before dinnertime to reduce the number of times you use the bathroom during night time.
Hope this simple tips helps !