Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Award


Wow, I think this is my second blog award :-) Thank you Lea of My Life and People for this beautiful blogger award. I feel beautiful indeed !

Here is the simple rules of this award:

* Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
* Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
* Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
* State 7 things about yourself.

Hmm 7 things about myself? I could not even think of one...but think...think..think.

1. I love watching CSI and NCIS

2. I love Ice Cream, only Rocky Road and nothing else

3. Love to read books ( pocket books, memoir, true stories, mills & boons, kahit ano!)

4. Sooo love black forest cake !

5. Love yoga (but had stop since the baby, but needs to get back in shape soon)

6. Love to eat out (pero minsan nagtitipid)

7. And last but not the least, I love to blog hehehe

There you go, you were able to know seven things about me! Now, it is your turn to reveal yourself. If you feel beautiful ( in and out mommy), please feel free to grab this award. This is for you ! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias