Here are some baby proofing tips:
- Andi now sits on her own while playing and grab things that she could reach. Don't forget to get down on your knees and check things that your baby could reach.
- Clean the floor often for small things that she could put on her mouth.
- Put safety gates at the top and bottom of the stairs. I need to purchase this one soon!
- Put latched or safety locked on every cabinets and doors.
- Put breakable things out of reach.
- Put outlet covers. This one is very important!
- Store all cleaning materials, medicines, vitamins, etc on the top cabinet that is out of reach.
- Always put one hand to your baby at all times.