Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy Moments - Welcoming A New Sibling



I almost forgot that it's Friday again. I hope I am not too late..I still have an hour and 15 minutes!

Oh well, here are some picture when I gave birth to Andi. The moment I delivered (literally) Andi, the Paulinos arrived at the hospital. With matching baloons and Mc Donald party.

Here is Andi still wet from her first bath. She did not even cried, she loves water up to now. Not a single bath time that she cried, only after while changing her clothes. I wonder why she hates it when I tried to put her clothes on after each bath. Sometimes I was telling her...gusto mo hubad ka nalang? (getting mad :-( ).


This is Gabz first reaction when she saw Andi at the hospital. She was excited about her new sister coming out from mommy's tummy.

The twins and Ate Daniella, pretty much wondering how Andi got out from my tummy. Later on the twins was asking their mom if they could buy a baby at the hospital just like Tita Mel!


This is so sweet. Look how much Gabz wanted to kiss, hug and cuddle her baby sister.

4 comments:

LN said...

(I'm a MM mom too)I like the last pic :) I think your Gabz was very delighted to see her baby sister :) sweet :)

P.S. If you have the time, please visit my MM entry and post comments on my Real Leaf Paparazzi and my Minute Maid posts. Thank you much!

Unknown said...

Yes mommy gusto ko hubad nlng waaaa lol. Ang ganda ng developmet ni andi ahh at the big sissy cool na cool sa pag arrived ng sibling.

Chris said...

awww... sweet!! :D great shots!

eva said...

si baby josh din gusto nakahubad din kasi nakangiti sya kapag pinapalitan ko. hehe. ang saya naman may mcdo party pa and balloons.

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias