Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Carier

My husband received a baby carrier from his Kuya as a birthday present. When we went to Las Vegas we decided not to bring the stroller because it is bulky at the same time we do not have space in the rental car. We used the baby carrier throughout our four days stay in Las Vegas, and I will tell you that it was a great help.

Benefits of Baby Carrier

1. Very Light to carry.
2. It feels like I am holding my baby all the time
3. I could see the face of my baby and what is going on with her all the time
4. No need to find the elevator when you need to go up and down
5. She could sleep soundly while you hug her
6. I can do things while holding/hugging my baby since my two hands are free

I am sure there are a lot more. More and more mother are using baby carriers or sling because of its comfort and ease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias