Sunday, November 1, 2009

She is a good eater!

Andi had her first month check up last Friday. She gained 3 lbs in just a month! The doctor said that she is a good eater. He growth is 95 percentile which is good. She got her second shot of HepaB also. After the nurse took her weight, height and head circumference she was playing while waiting for the doctor. She was so behaved and happy.

Gabz got her flu shot and HepaA also. The first time the nurse poked her, she cried and told me, "Mommy I don't like it!" Poor girl :-) I kept telling her that it is needed so she won't get sick. After the doctors visit, she keeps telling me that she really, really don't like it. But when she was telling her Dad about it, she said that it was a good shot, but still does not like it :-)

Poor kids, I know the feeling. It is not fun to be poked by needles !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias