Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I got a new layout !

Have you noticed that I got a new layout ? or maybe not since this is a very new blog. Still a newborn and is still a work in progress. MANY THANKS to DHEMZ who helped me design this fabulous design and basically creating this cute layout. This is a special mothers day gift from her. I think she just did this overnight ? Very talented gal huh ? I think so too.

I just want to say THANK YOU to her for all the effort she put in this design.

Thanks a bunch girl !!!

2 comments:

Sheila-Army Wife said...

Nice layout. Would you like to link exchange? If yes, let me know and please put your blog link in the email, so I remember...lol.

pehpot said...

It really is a nice lay out :)

Make or Break

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias