Friday, December 4, 2009

Two months check up

Today, Andi will have her two months check up and immunization. She will have four vaccines I guess. Oh my poor baby :-) Sometimes it is quite difficult to have the kids vaccinated because you could see how painful it is! And to think that they are too small! Ugh, I myself hate needles. But what can I do, this is for her own good. I just hope that everything will go well.

The other night, I woke in a panic mode because I realized that I was not able to fed Andi throughout the night! But when I take a look at her crib, there she was sound asleep. It means that she slept through the night! Hooray :-) Hopefully she will be able to find her sleeping pattern. Making my fingers cross hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias