Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm still here....

Many of you might be wondering if I gave birth already by this time since I am already 5 days overdue. I'm telling you, you are not alone wondering....family and friends are calling every day asking the same question. It added to the stress and anxiety, but I know that these people are just as excited as we are. I had my NST (non stress test) this morning and, it looks like baby Andi is just hanging out inside my belly. She is just taking her time....because she knows that a lot of people are waiting for her arrival!

Oh well, just spoke to one of the doctors (since my primary doctor is on vacation) and she asked me to go to her office tomorrow to discuss Induction of labor on Thursday. I will be 41 weeks on Thursday, and still hoping that Andi will come out on her own before then.

If not, I don't have so much choice....

Please include us in your prayers.....

1 comments:

Laane said...

I hope you both are OK. :)

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias