Thursday, August 24, 2017

Pepper Puppy

  

this is a story of three years ago when I got my first dog.                    

me and my Ate ( big sis) were playing on the  couch then my mom called out " would you like a dog?" three years ago my sister was afraid Dogs but unexpectedly she yelled yes  . I wasn't afraid of dogs like my sister but also burst out YEAH!!! later on my mom showed me a picture of  the dog we were going to get. a second later me and my sister were in our room thinking up names for the Yorkie pup . I suggested snuggles and my sister suggested storm. Then our dad thought of pepper! We agreed on that. after 2 days we had picked up pepper and in the car we figured   out pepper gets car sick because ... she PUKED at the TIP OF MY SEAT!!! I felt really disgusted by it . that night while me and my sister were studying we heard whimpering ,then we all thought where is Pepper? so we all panicked and started looking . It  turned out she was stuck in  my parents bed room. then we openned the door before we could say Pepper ,Pepper rushed out the door. she was so happy. we all lived happily  with a Pepper puppy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

today pepper is 4 yrs old! Time goes by fast.

Unknown said...

she will be 5 soon!:-) happy birthday pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias