Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Lone Star Vacation

As we were riding through the golf cart down to the lake, I thought I was going to fall out. I was on the side and we were turning to the curve so I held on tight to the handles. As the golf cart stopped me and my friends were getting ready to jump off into the tiny wading pool. I heard the rocks were slippery so I dared myself to climb the rocks. After I climbed the rocks my friends were helping  me back to the shore. Then, it was time to go back to the golf cart to go check in so we could rent our house.


We were at Lake Chelan renting a vacation house with our friends,  the Wong family. Their names were  Katelyn, Ella ,Evan,  and the parents.


The next moment all the kids were jumping into their bathing suits and getting in the pool. Our first swim was very fun. Except for the fact that my sister sprayed my face with a water gun.


After a long swim we got to go to our house. The house was called the Lone Star. All the houses had different names. My favorite was "this is the life".




After we changed our clothes we went to the park.The other girls were biking but there wasn't a bike fit  for me.




When we went inside we watch a little bit of Big Hero 6. Then we all had to go to bed and we waited for another great day in Chelan.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister slept in the closet

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias