Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lone Star Vacation pt.2

On the morning of our second day in Chelan,  . We all had a good breakfast. When we were all done we went upstairs to find my sister sleeping in a closet! It took forever to up (as usual) and when she finally did, she went down stairs to eat. When everyone was ready we took a golf cart to the beach. While we  were swimming we jumped from the dock sat on floaties and rode jet skis all over the lake. Me, Katelyn and Katelyn's mom got on a paddleboat to ride. We couldn't do standup paddle boating because it was to hard. We liked to jump off the board and push it around. After some time my sister my mom and Ella got on another paddle boat.
(older sisters POV)
When we got on the paddle board we let my mom paddle. During the first few seconds we crashed into the dock, so i got to paddle. It was hard standing up because it was a bit wavy. After riding around the lake for a while I let my mom and Ella get off the paddle board. I stayed and tried to stand. It was hard getting up but once I gained my balance it got easier. I wobbled a little from the waves but i didn't fall off once. When i got off my legs felt like rubber but i was O.K. For the rest of my time i swam on the beach.
( Normal POV)
As I was saying about the paddle board, we had paddled far from dock ( actually just a little ) .Then  suddenly I yelled 'girls over board". so me and my friend suddenly rolled off the paddle board . Then we met up with my sister who had my mom,  Katelyns sister Ella on her paddle board . Soon later we were just paddling away me and Katelyn were holding on to the side and letting us get pulled away. Then suddenly I screamed"WHAT IS THAT!!!" it looked like a skin of a dead animal .I wanted it to be bark so I didnt have to be so disgusted .But it was a fish skin. so me and K ( Katelyn ) as soon as we could  we jumped back on and paddled away.then we told Ks mom to try standing because we saw my sister standing and said" she  makes it look easy." A few seconds after Ks mom tried to stand the board started to wobble...SPLASH!!! Ks mom had tipped over the whole thing and everyone fell off ! So everyone immediately  got back on and paddled away . I know it sounds weird but next we went to the pool . At this pool visit me and K did jumps in the deep end .                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ella could not swim  so she could not jump with us .  My sister and me both got scars because we hit our  faces ( for me its the knee) at the bottom of the pool! after we went to the pool  we went back to change and  shower .Then we ate  a great dinner.  Next we went to the park. a few moments later the parents and kids were playing pickle ball. then every one stoped to play in the grass. before we knew it  me and K was having a hoola hoop contest . after that  we closed our eyes hoping for a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias