Saturday, April 7, 2012

Someone is not happy :-(

She was not so happy and I don't know why !   She just sit at the bottom of the stairs and cry.  She does not even want to tell me why.  She does that when she wants something and she could not have it.

She looks so miserable and cute.  I would say that Andi at her age is very smart.  She has more vocabulary than any other two years old.   She talks like a grown up!  Sometimes, she surprised me with her words, phrases and I start to wonder where she learned it.   There was one instance when we were having conversation in the car and she told me that she does not like one of her friends because she said that the girl does not know how to talk yet.  And that she could not understand her at all!  That kid she was referring to is a month older than her, but she mostly bubbles and true enough that you can't hardly understand or make sense of what she was talking.  That was the only time, I was able to figure out why she does not want to play with that kid and would prefer to play with her big sister friends (which are older kids).  She mostly wants to play with older kids and seldom seen her play with kids her age.

I guess, she is just a little bit advance compared to kids her age.  She is sassy, funny, smart and most of all very sweet.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias