Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Putting on my annual spring yard sale


Guest post written by Brit Evans

I don't understand how people can stand to put on more than one yard sale a year. I do one every spring and it about kills me! But it's because I only do one that I like to make sure that I go all out for it and sell as much of my stuff as possible at it so that I don't have to do a repeat in the summer or the fall.
The key to selling a lot is getting the word out as much as possible. So I looked up some cool signage ideas to make and when I was doing that I saw the website debtconsolidation.me and thought it could come in handy for our family's financial situation.
I got some really good sign ideas and painted them on some scrap wood that my husband had as a way to avoid spending any more money. Plus, we'll be able to reuse those signs in the future, which is even better for our budget and the environment! All around, it's a win-win situation, especially if the signs attract even more customers to our yard sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias