Friday, October 7, 2011

Eating more than takeout in my dorm room

Guest post written by Scott Leighton

I've had the good fortune of growing up with a mom that's an amazing cook. She also cooks all the time, so I love to take advantage of that. But now that I'm in college, I'm really going to miss her home cooking. I've picked up a few tricks from her along the way though, so I'm going to make sure that I actually cook and prepare some decent meals for myself this year. I refuse to just live off of Chinese takeout and delivery pizza like every other college student.

Well, I want to do a few more things than just steal my mom's recipes, though. I need some stuff that's simpler than those, so I went online to check some out. While I was doing that I saw the site internet.clear.com. I showed it to my mom and after that she decided to change over her home internet service to a package on there.
So far my dorm room eating has already been better than what I expect for the average student. I've been making grilled cheese sandwiches out of my favorite kind of cheese. You can't beat simplicity like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias