Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Big NBA Game



Guest post written by Ben Farley

This upcoming weekend is going to be a busy one. Just last night, I purchased my family some tickets to an NBA game. I"ve been to several, but for the rest of my family members, this will be their first game. I think we"re going to have a great time. I feel as though my kids will have a good time. They seem to like basketball when I watch it at home. I think the mascot will really interest them, as well. My wife is a big sports fan like I am, so I know that she"ll have a good time. Most of the time, she just wants to ! get out of the house on the weekends, no matter what the occasion.
I also have some chores to do this weekend. I need to get around to fixing the roof. I think I am going to hire the people with Home Pro Improvement to give me a hand. I am no expert when it comes to roofing. Aside from the house work, I need to finally get my taxes out of the way too. This should be quite the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias