Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hi there :-)

Hi there, it has been a while since I updated this blog. I think that was a month ago? Oh well, I was not able to anticipate how busy life will be when you try to squeeze, online classes, kids and household chores.

Since my last post, Andi has reached a lot of milestones. Just this evening, her Dad was trying to video her while walking. Yes, she has started walking at ten months!!! She got 10 teeth, 5 up and 5 down. She is eating mostly solids now, three to five times a day. Her milk intake is the same which is amazing because she is eating solid as well. Sometimes, I wonder where did all those foods go?

We will e celebrating her 1st birthday in a couple of months from now. We are trying to start planning her birthday but does not have any definite plans yet.

I will try to update as much as I can on what is happening on the next few days or months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adrienne © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias